Song of Solomon - Chapter 8

Song of Solomon - Chapter 8 

1 If only I were nursing you like a child, then your mouth and tongue can be pleasuring my breasts and nipples while I kiss you, fully sharing erotic affection in front of everyone, without anyone even objecting.

2 And when I can’t take it any longer, I will lead you into the bedroom and beg you to teach me everything.  I will intoxicate you with my feminine wine, my vaginal nectar, flowing from my pomegranates.

3 I beg him to put his hands on my body.  Fondling my breasts with his left hand and, with his right, caressing and pleasing my feminine genitalia.

4 (I must warn the young virgins of Jerusalem, do not awaken your arousal for love until it is the right time for marital passion!

5 They may ask in amazement - who is this beautiful woman who’s passion has arisen, like rivers of life coming out of the dry desert)

I love when he stands like a might tree, his fruits exposed. I kneel before him, in his shadow, and awaken his member, firm and fully erect.  And as he penetrates me, deep and tight, reaching my womb, I pledge to one day bring forth his children.

6 So seal my love and passion for you upon your heart, wear it on your muscular arm for all to see, a love that will last forever, even unto death.  Let my passion for you burn like an unrelenting fire over your entire being.

7 And no matter how much passionate lovemaking we experience, like wave upon wave of flood waters, it can never douse the flames of passion and never quench the desire for more.  If someone offered all his wealth for my passionate love, they could never offer enough to draw me away from my beloved.

8 When I was a little girl, before I reached puberty and developed into womanhood, my brothers were protective of my chastity, until the day I would be spoken for and my passions would be released.

9 They testified, even before I started developing my breasts, that if I pledged to maintain my virginity, they would guard me.   And if I pursued sexual promiscuity, they would have to lock me up and confine me.

10 But now, my body, mind and soul are all woman, voluptuous and well built.  My breasts are full and firm.  And now there is no need to hold anything back from my lover.  And I know that, just looking at my nakedness brings him great pleasure.

11 My king’s business spans far and wide.  One of his vineyards is at Baal-Hamon.  He hires many caretakers.  The value of the fruits of this one vineyard produces thousands of shekels of silver.

12 And I am responsible for my vineyard, my body, my womanhood and my sexual passion.  This is all I need to care for.  It is mine alone and its fruits are all for one person without restraint, my lover.  My king handles all the rest, his thousands of silver shekels and all his caretakers.

13 And whenever he beckons me – my beloved, my bride, don’t fret that anyone may hear your voice singing and moaning in the heat of passion.   Just know that it gives me great please to hear it again.

14 Then I say, hurry, my husband, my king.  Come to me again, like a sprinting gazelle or a virile stag.  And I will raise up on all fours, so I can enjoy my virile stag climbing and pounding the peaks and valleys of my fragrant spiced mountains.  And we will enjoy our passion forever, as one flesh.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song of Solomon - Chapter 4

Song of Solomon - Chapter 1