Song of Solomon - Chapter 4

Song of Solomon - Chapter 4

1 You, my love, are beautiful.  Yes, your nakedness is beauty itself to me.  Your eyes glisten with love, like gently doves.  Your hair flows gracefully over your breasts like a flock of black goats streaming down Mount Gilead.
2 Your smile is generous and full, whiter than ewe lambs freshly washed, with every twin matching perfectly.  

3 Your lips like red silk.  Your mouth is lovely and desirable.  Behind your delicate veil, your cheeks blush, rosy like pomegranate;

4 Your neck is strong and beautiful, as confident as the tower of David.  Your virtues and grace cause a thousand heroes to surrender to your beauty.  

5 Your two breasts are captivating, young and playful like twin fawns, ready to frolic with the coming of spring.

6 I want to explore all  the sweet fragrant curves of your body and release the feminine spice reserves between your legs, all night long, until the dawn arrives and the shadows flee.

7  I have explored every inch of your body, from your head to your toes, you are absolutely beautiful, my darling!  Every inch of your body is feminine perfection.

8 Let us explore the many ways of lovemaking.  You'll climb on top and we'll explore mountain peaks.  You'll descend below me and I'll penetrate your secret cavern region.  Together we will thrash like wild animals, like lions and leopards.

9 You have captivated my heart, my bride!  You have completely stolen my heart with one glance of your eyes, with the sparkle of the your body jewelry.  

10 How delightful is your love, my sister, my bride!  Your lovemaking is more intoxicating than the finest wine; the fragrance of your feminine perfume is better than any spice!

11 My bride, your sensuous juices, soaking the lips of your vagina, are like milk and honey to my tongue, like the sweetness of a dripping honeycomb.  And even your most intimate clothing carries the sweet fragrance of your feminine perfume.

12 My darling, I could tell you were a virgin garden.  Your vagina, an enclosed spring, a sealed-up fountain waiting to be released.

13 Your thighs, sheltering your paradise.  Your vulva, colorful like fresh pomegranates.  Your vagina, beautiful and moist with the sweetest juice and the exquisite fragrance, just waiting to flow.

14 Your feminine balm, smooth and silky like the finest myrrh and aloes, blended with every kind of fragrant spices.

15 Yes, your sensual garden flows with living and refreshing waters of sexual satisfaction.  

16 Yes!  Awake, O north wind; come, O south wind!  Breathe on my intimate vaginal  garden, and let its natural fragrances fill the air, inviting my lover to come into his garden and taste the juices from my luscious fruits.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song of Solomon - Chapter 1

Song of Solomon - Chapter 8