Song of Solomon - Chapter 2


Song of Solomon - Chapter 2

1 I know I am just an ordinary wild flower in the field, but in his eyes, I am the most beautiful lily in the valley.

2 Yes, among all the young women, your extraordinary beauty stands out, like a lily among the ugliest thorn bushes.

3 And my beloved, he is extraordinary among the young men, like a tall and sturdy fruit tree, juicy, a find in a wild forest.  And I take great delight in kneeling in his shadow and tasting the sweetness of his manly fruit in my mouth.

4 He always brings me into that place where we get intoxicated with passion.  The staff of his manhood stands erect, firm and tall for me and he showers me with love.

5  Come ignite my passions, with the fruits of your genitals.  I am longing for more, yet I don't even know how I can handle more. 

6 With his left hand, he fondles my breasts and with his right hand he knows how to stimulate my lady genitalia below.

7 (I must warn the young virgins of Jerusalem, do not awaken your arousal for love until it is the right time for marital passion!  When you do, it is uncontrollable, like the virile buck mating with a young doe right out in the open fields)

8 When I hear my lover coming, with that tone in his voice, coming like a gazelle, a virile stag.  He’ll climb any hill or mountain just to come have me.

9 And then, there he is, just outside - my lover. My virile stag.  He gazes upon my most intimate moments through the bedroom window, through the curtains.  He can’t take his eyes off me. 

10 And then my lover calls out to me.  “Arise, my darling.   My beautiful one, let’s escape into passion!

11 Just as all of nature has its time for mating, it is our time again.

12 It’s time for your feminine flower petals to open and spread.  It’s time for our voices to begin singing with sensual sounds and groans. 

13 The timber of my manhood vine is firm and ready to deliver its fragrant juice.  Come, let me awaken your passion as well, my beautiful one.

14 My sweet dove, I long to see your nakedness.  Come out in the open and do not hide anything.  I long to hear passion in your voice.   Your body is loveliness itself and the sounds you make in passion are enchanting to my ears.

15 And there should be no distractions, like little foxes running through vineyard, once the fruits of our lovemaking are in bloom.

16 Oh yes, I want him.  He is all mine and my body is all his.  First, I’ll let his tongue enjoy the taste of the flower petals of my vulva.  He takes his time, grazing on my lilies until we both get our fill.

17 Now, turn and come behind me.  Mount me like my wild virile stag, pounding great mountain gorges.  All night long.  Do not stop!  Explore every hidden cleft of my spiced mountains until the dawn breathes it light and the evening shadows flee.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song of Solomon - Chapter 4

Song of Solomon - Chapter 1

Song of Solomon - Chapter 8