Song of Solomon - Chapter 5

Song of Solomon - Chapter 5 
1 My bride, my very own.  I am going down on your intimate feminine garden – my garden.   My own myrrh and fragrant spices are gathering in my erect member, while I first satisfy my hunger for your sweet garden honey, straight from your vaginal honeycomb.  Your flow of wine nectar has gotten me drunk and, yes, I will be fully intoxicated with our lovemaking.

2 After the lovemaking with him, I fell into a deep sleep and an erotic dream.  The voice of my lover was calling, “open yourself up to me, my dove, my bride.   My masculine dew is collecting at the head of my member and I am perspiring, for I am burning with desire tonight.  

3 I answered, I am already naked from washing my body.  Our lovemaking will just get my whole body soiled again and needing another bath.

4 My lover would not take no for an answer and started penetrating my vagina with his fingers and my passions stirred for all of him.

5 I rose up on all fours and spread myself for my beloved.  I too, inserted my fingers, now dripping with myrrh.  I reached for his hard member and started stroking with my silky myrrh.  

6 I spread myself open and guided my beloved into me.  But then he withdrew and left. My soul was crushed in despair when he left me.  I called out his name but he did not answer me.  So I went to look for him. 

7 I walked the streets looking for my lover.  The watchmen found me as they made their rounds in the city.  They stripped me and punished me, thrashing my naked backside until I was red and sore.  

8 I cried out - young virgins of Jerusalem, if you find my lover, please tell him I want him badly, I am hopelessly lovesick.

9 And they answered me - how is your man better than any other lover, one so beautiful among women?   How is your beloved better than the rest, that you should make us promise this?

10 And so I answered.  My man is glowing with health - fit, strong, and rugged.  He stands out among all the men, the finest among 10,000.

11 His royal head glistens with a golden crown.  His hair is thick and wavy—black like a raven.

12 When I look in his eyes, I see peace like doves in a stream of blue water, washed in milky white and all set in place like fine jewelry.

13 His face fills me with emotions, like a garden with overwhelming beauty and fragrances.  The words from his lips are anointed, like lilies dripping with drops of myrrh.

14 His arms are muscular and solid, like golden cylinders set with jewels.   His entire torso is rippling, sculpted and buff, like a nude ivory statue set on fire with sapphires.

15 His legs are strong and steady like pillars of marble set on sandals of pure gold. His whole physique is majestic like the mountains of Lebanon.

16 His mouth is sweetness itself, when our lips, mouths and tongues caress in the most erotic kissing.  I desire him passionately, for he is my beloved, my lover and friend, O young virgins of Jerusalem.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song of Solomon - Chapter 4

Song of Solomon - Chapter 1

Song of Solomon - Chapter 8