Song of Solomon - Chapter 6

Song of Solomon - Chapter 6

1 In my dream, the young virgins of Jerusalem wanted to know the private things my beloved was doing.  

2 I explained, he is going down on my vaginal garden, where my sweet fragrant spices are flowing.  He’s using his tongue to caress the flower petals of my vulva, enjoying my lilies.

3 For I belong to my love, and his desires long for me.  He is delighting us both as he caresses the lily flower petals of my vulva.

4 My darling, my bride, when I see your vagina, it takes away my breath, like the  smallest entrance to a beautiful majestic city, surrounded by the banners of your vulva, inviting me with great fanfare.

5 I am overwhelmed and flush with burning desire - please turn your eyes from me.  I am overcome with arousal.

Your hair flows beautifully over your breasts like flocks descending from Mount Gilead.

6 Your smile is white like ewe lambs coming from their washing, each one having their matching twin.

7 The blushing of your cheeks is like pomegranates hiding behind your veil.

8 My love, if I had sixty queens to sleep with and eighty concubines to satisfy my sexual desire and all the young virgins begging to come into my bed,    

9 Still, you would be the only one for me, my dove, my virtuous one.  You are the one for me.  You are unique among them all.  Even your own mother declared you radiant.   Have you heard how these women and sexual concubines sing your praises.

10 They say – who is this one who radiates like the dawn, as glowing as the moon, brings the sunlight wherever she goes and is as majestic as all the stars in the heavens.

11 His words filled me with desire to bring my erotic passion into bloom.  To bring the firmness of my lovers timber into fullness.  To bring forth the sexual juices of my pomegranates.

12 And before I knew it, my heart and body were raptured, my desire was to ride my lover, hard, like the chariots of Aminadab.

13 And then he called to me – my Shulamite woman, come to me so I can enjoy the site of your beauty.   Come dance the Mahaniam before me,  slowly, as you remove each and every item of your clothing, so that I may be mesmerized by the site of your perfect nakedness.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song of Solomon - Chapter 4

Song of Solomon - Chapter 1

Song of Solomon - Chapter 8